A big part of what makes our company great is our culture of transparency, autonomy, and personal & professional growth (you can read our Culture Statement here for a full run-down). Culture is at all times either being reinforced or remolded, and at no time is that more prominent than when adding someone new to the family. We are looking for someone who is both a perfect fit for us…and we are a perfect fit for them; someone who is looking for a home, not a “next stop”.
Because of this, we are extremely diligent and selective in our hiring process, which is outlined below. The goal being by the end of the process, there are absolutely no surprises from either side once we decide we are the right fit for each other.
Here is the step-by-step process from start to finish:
- Read the full job description (if you haven’t already)
- Complete the application below
- Take a real quick Personality Assessment
- We will review applications/assessments for experience/fit
- Informal initial conversation
- In-person interview
- Demo Center presentation (you’ll be asked to take real-life client scenarios and show how you would attack it)
- Full Personality Assessment
- In-person assessment review
- Offer Letter
- Kick some butt together!
If this doesn’t completely scare you away from wanting to apply to be a part of goBRANDgo!, then proceed below for Step #1.
We are really looking forward to learning more about you and seeing if we may be the right fit for each other. Good luck!