Production Operations Coordinator
Be a Production Operations Coordinator at goBRANDgo!
The Production Operations Coordinator will work primarily with our Sales Operations Manager and collaborate with Creative and Strategy to develop, refine, and drive processes, approaches, and initiatives to enable our team to do their best work.
What does a Production Operations Coordinator do at goBRANDgo!?
You will be the primary tactical executor for our project management system, responsible for creating and maintaining projects and monitoring project status and priorities for the Sales Operations Manager and the Account Managers. You will be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting and keeping key internal and client milestones organized. You will also coordinate work with our vendors and have the ability to look ahead to maintain monthly and yearly contracts. This role will be vital to the success of the following:
- Schedule monitoring & management
- Project creation, monitoring & management
- Resource allocation & reporting
- Proposal Creation
- Client success
Production Operations Coordinator Responsibilities
- Building and maintaining trust and mutual respect between your team and the strategy & creative teams
- Establishing and maintaining a culture of accountability for project organization and meeting project goals on time and within scope/budget
- Develop and implement recommendations on how our team is doing and how we can improve, informed by team and cross-functional leadership
- Establish and maintain cross-functional collaboration processes, including clear and simple documentation
- Serve as go-to contact for the Client Success / Account Managers and Strategy team to support them in all client projects and internal goBRANDgo! Projects
- Define and document best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts.
Production Operations Coordinator Requirements
- You are a problem solver ready to learn quickly
- You are incredibly detail oriented
- You want to DELIVER. You hate it when things fall through or when deadlines are not met due to lack of planning.
- You are confident in facilitating cross-functional processes
- You embrace ambiguity and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are comfortable finding solutions even when there are unknowns
- You are not afraid of complexities, but also know how to focus a project’s scope without sacrificing its spirit
- You are a DOER who wants to GET THINGS DONE.
- You are meticulous, analytical and organized and you help make those around you better and more efficient
- You have the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives and projects concurrently with ease, clearly communicating goals and milestones
- You are ready to work with a FUN, HARD WORKING TEAM!
- You are ready to be better than you ever thought you could and do more than you ever thought you could!
Production Operations Coordinators (+1s), Not Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- Solid experience with CRM software
- Experience with project management software such as Wrike, Mavenlink, Accelo
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends
- Experience with WordPress and HTML is an advantage
The “Hard” Stuff…
- A competitive salary and 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision, maternity/paternity leave, and long/short disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off, flex-time, and remote work after 6 months of employment
- Yearly ongoing education stipend to take courses or attend industry conferences
The “Soft” Stuff…
- An environment where each person has a voice and is encouraged to use it
- A team of really cool people who truly love their work
- A culture of mutual celebration and recognition
- A place to do the best work of your life and evolve and grow you and your role into the best-er possible versions
**How to Apply – IMPORTANT**
We know exactly the personality traits of the person that will absolutely love crushing this role, so to save everyone time and energy on the front end, the first step in the interview process is to take a survey that identifies your inherent traits as well as what you think the job will require.
Please carefully follow the steps below to apply:
- answer survey questions (link below)
- select “Production Operations Coordinator”
- click “submit”
- upload resume & cover letter