Be a Project Manager at goBRANDgo!
The Project Manager serves as the coordination point between Account Managers and the entire internal delivery and production team. You will work primarily with our Sales Operations Manager and collaborate with Creative and Strategy to develop, refine, and drive processes, approaches, and initiatives to enable our team to do their best work.
What does a Project Manager do at goBRANDgo!?
The Project Manager will be the primary tactical executor for our project management system, leading the day-to-day management of marketing projects, prioritizing projects and deliverables, confirming assigned resources, and developing timelines. You will be responsible for weekly and monthly reporting and keeping key internal and client milestones organized. You’ll be the owner of resourcing and workflow management processes. This position reports directly to the Sales Operation Manager.
Project Manager Responsibilities
- Schedule monitoring & management of jobs inside our project management system
- Resource allocation & reporting
- Streamlining communication between internal team members
- Monitoring project progress and clearing roadblocks
- Sourcing information to ensure we deliver to specification from a matrix of external clients, internal team members, freelancers and outsourced help and vendors/suppliers
- Working closely with our development partner on scope management and quality control
- Running the weekly Production Meeting
- Highlight potential risks or malfunctions and act proactively to resolve issues
- Establishing and maintaining a culture of accountability for project organization and meeting project goals on time and within scope/budget
- Develop and implement recommendations on how our team is doing and how we can improve, informed by team and cross-functional leadership
- Alert internal team to project issues/concerns
- Serve as go-to contact for the Account Managers and Strategy team to support them in all client projects and internal goBRANDgo! Projects
- Define and document best practices, and contribute to company knowledge sharing efforts
- Collect data from the project management system to report on hours, project profitability, and any other data to support the financial goals of the organization
Project Manager Requirements
- You are a problem solver ready to learn quickly
- You are incredibly detail oriented
- You want to DELIVER. You hate it when things fall through or when deadlines are not met due to lack of planning.
- You are confident in facilitating cross-functional processes
- You embrace ambiguity and thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are comfortable finding solutions even when there are unknowns
- You are not afraid of complexities, but also know how to focus a project’s scope without sacrificing its spirit
- Ability to function well in a fast-paced environment under tight deadlines, while maintaining a positive, can-do attitude
- You are meticulous, analytical and organized and you help make those around you better and more efficient
- You have the ability to manage multiple complex initiatives and projects concurrently with ease, clearly communicating goals and milestones
- You are ready to work with a FUN, HARD WORKING TEAM!
- You are ready to be better than you ever thought you could and do more than you ever thought you could!
Project Manager (+1s), Not Requirements
- BA/BS degree in, Communications, Marketing, Advertising, or a related field
- Experience with project management software such as Wrike, Mavenlink, Accelo
- Understanding of print, web, digital, and video project processes
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends
- Experience with WordPress and CRM is an advantage
The “Hard” Stuff…
- A competitive salary and 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision, maternity/paternity leave, and long/short disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off, flex-time, and remote work after 6 months of employment
- Yearly ongoing education stipend to take courses or attend industry conferences
The “Soft” Stuff…
- An environment where each person has a voice and is encouraged to use it
- A team of really cool people who truly love their work
- A culture of mutual celebration and recognition
- A place to do the best work of your life and evolve and grow you and your role into the best-er possible versions
**How to Apply – IMPORTANT**
We know exactly the personality traits of the person that will absolutely love crushing this role, so to save everyone time and energy on the front end, the first step in the interview process is to take a survey that identifies your inherent traits as well as what you think the job will require.
Please carefully follow the steps below to apply:
- answer survey questions (link below)
- select “Project Manager”
- click “submit”
- upload resume & cover letter