Research & Insights Manager
What does a Research & Insights Manager do at goBRANDgo!?
Our Research & Market Insights Manager role blends intuition and emotional intelligence with analysis and details. The Research & Market Insights Manager will be responsible for working closely with a cross-functional team within the company to position goBRANDgo! to provide better and more rapid strategic insight to our clients.
Research & Insights Manager Responsibilities
- Act as an internal expert on all research methodologies and tools.
- Lead and conduct primary and secondary research across all clients.
- Provide analysis and recommendations based on research findings.
- Develop customer journey and audience personas to enable internal and client teams to remain focused on affecting key target segments.
- Conduct competitor analysis for new and existing clients.
- Present research findings and recommendations to clients.
- Investigate new technologies and tools in conjunction with cross functional teams to solve problems and improve efficiencies.
- Create and share category-specific industry data to educate team on market trends.
- Work with VP of Strategy to maintain and update a data library of presentation frameworks.
- Manage monthly and quarterly updating of reports based on 3rd party data and develop insights.
- Collaborate with Content Writers and Strategists on keyword research and recommendations for SEO and SEM campaigns.
- Work directly with Client Success Managers and Strategists to help provide insight in understanding and solving their clients business needs.
- Provide subject matter expertise and write reports in the areas of audiences, technology, economic climate, B2B customer experience, manufacturing partnerships.
- Conduct daily scans of industry publications & websites to keep goBRANDgo! in a leadership position.
- Work closely with the goBRANDgo! new business team to provide support and insight on new business opportunities.
Research & Insights Manager Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in marketing, advertising, or research (or currently working to attain one).
- Ability to analyze data and extract the most salient points that provide important audience or market insights.
- Results-focused approach and willing to go the extra mile for clients.
- Capable of and confident in giving presentations to a variety of audiences.
- Able to manage a full, varied workload and deliver high-quality work under deadline pressure.
- Ability to work effectively in a team-oriented environment.
- Extremely detail-oriented.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently & problem solve.
- Dedication to completing work with pride and confidence.
- Passion for digital and social applications. This includes: SEO/SEM, online campaign analytics, traditional and social media measurement, and digital audits.
- Proficient with MS Office (particularly MS Excel) and/or Google Docs, Google Sheets, Google Slides.
Research & Insights Manager Desirements (+1s), Not Requirements
- Experience with CRM software
- Knowledge of industrial distribution models
- Strong understanding of digital technologies and trends
- Experience with Google Analytics or Google Tag Manager
- Knowledge of SEO: on-site, local, and link-building
- Awareness of B2B lead generation best practices and technology
- Experience with WordPress and HTML is an advantage
The “Hard” Stuff…
- A competitive salary and 401(k) with employer match
- Medical, dental, vision, maternity/paternity leave, and long/short disability insurance
- Unlimited paid time off, flex-time, and remote work after 6 months of employment
- Yearly ongoing education stipend to take courses or attend industry conferences
The “Soft” Stuff…
- An environment where each person has a voice and is encouraged to use it
- A team of really cool people who truly love their work
- A culture of mutual celebration and recognition
- A place to do the best work of your life and evolve and grow you and your role into the best-er possible versions
**How to Apply – IMPORTANT**
We know exactly the personality traits of the person that will absolutely love crushing this role, so to save everyone time and energy on the front end, the first step in the interview process is to take a survey that identifies your inherent traits as well as what you think the job will require.
Please carefully follow the steps below to apply:
- answer survey questions (link below)
- select “Research & Insights Manager”
- click “submit”
- upload resume & cover letter