Are you a tenacious self-starter? Do you enjoy tackling challenges that require conceptual, strategic thought? Do you prefer to focus on the big picture and delegate the details? Do you have a perpetual drive to win?
If so, you may have what it takes to succeed in our Strategy Director role at goBRANDgo! As we continue to grow, we are looking for someone venturesome and imaginative with the ability to tackle projects in new, creative ways.
You are the go-to resource for our clients regarding deep, analytical business thinking and strong perspectives on their industry, customers, marketing and business strategies. The Strategy Director is responsible for managing client projects and is expected to effectively collaborate with Creative, Client Success, Research and Analytics teams.
- Connect the dots between human behavior, creative development and business strategy.
- Run research and strategy projects for clients including (but not limited to): competitive analysis, Brand DNA creation, positioning pyramids, brand tone of voice/ verbal identity and Brand Book creation
- Proactively work with Client Success Managers and key clients to analyze our client’s businesses and recommend revenue-driving opportunities for strategic projects; develop proposals (with Client Success Managers) for the work, including processes, tools, deliverables and timeframes.
- Work with Content Strategists and Design Strategists to create guidelines that define client voice both online and offline (including terminology and slogans)
- Participate and consult in all research and brand/social/sales analytics conversations, ensuring our work is always aligned with the metrics of our clients
- Lead all high-level, long-term brand strategy and evolution, medium-term communications and campaign planning and shorter-term engagement strategies to accomplish communication objectives.
- Stay involved in and help guide creative ideation throughout the process, ensuring that we produce breakthrough work that drives our clients businesses forward.
Sales & Marketing
- Develop marketing goals and plans that effectively accomplish business objectives
- Generate innovative ideas to promote client brand and products
- Craft integrated campaigns for products and markets
- Lead content teams to develop and implement social media strategy
- Leverage digital and traditional cross-platform own, paid and earn media to increase brand awareness, engagement and sales.
- Conceive, architect and lead the UX and content strategy of SEO-friendly, responsive, wordpress-base B2B websites for strategy clients
- Enhance online measurement by educating the broader organization, providing great transparency and understanding of digital funnel metrics.
- Wide knowledge of digital and other content delivery platforms
- Media planning and buying across paid search, display, video, mobile and social channels, owning elements of planning and execution
- Make regular design recommendations for social and display based on best practices, trends, and performance
Research & Analytics
- Collaborate with Research & Analytics team to analyze market trends and identify new opportunities and challenges
- Conduct competitive research to identify our strengths and weaknesses
- Assess the performance of our advertising campaigns and events
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Be excited about the prospect of working directly with (and balancing the workload for) multiple clients (7+) at any given time.
- Have a passion for creativity, culture, understanding how people think/interact, brands, and problem solving.
- Have, but not be constricted by, a toolbox of resources to help build brands, plan campaigns and find insights.
- Have excellent instincts, both broadly across industries, and deeply within any given capability or function.
- Be able to articulate a confident point of view on any industry, brand, customer segment or communication platform.
- Have 8+years of relevant advertising/marketing experience.
- 3–4 years in media planning with excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Experience in Paid Social and Paid Search with proven results in conversion-based tactics.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Team management skills
- BS/MS in Marketing or relevant field
**How to Apply – IMPORTANT**
We know exactly the personality traits of the person that will absolutely love crushing this role, so to save everyone time and energy on the front end, the first step in the interview process is to take a survey that identifies your inherent traits as well as what you think the job will require.
Please carefully follow the steps below to apply:
- Click HERE
- Select “Marketing Director”
- Select your language
- Click “Submit”
- Complete Short Survey
- Upload resume & cover letter