Meet Jake, Jr. Strategist
goBRANDgo! has added a junior strategist to our team. Jake hails from Edwardsville, Illinois, and is a recent graduate of Missouri Baptist University in St. Louis. He has earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with a major in marketing and has an interest in developing strategic practices for small businesses. In his free time, he reads books on business marketing and theology and has participated in mission trips to Zambia and Indonesia.
We’re thrilled to have him join the team and he looks forward to putting his critical thinking skills and strategic know-how to work for your brand.
5 Fun Facts About Jake
- He is the world’s biggest fan of Lifesaver mints and always has some with him.
- Jake would love to travel to Australia and New Zealand and hopes to make a trip soon.
- He is afraid of squid and octopuses.
- You can often find him cheering for his soccer star brother, John, at tournaments.
- He played tennis in high school and was president of student government in college.