Meet Jess, Senior Strategist
Jess Parmeter joined the go!-team in April 2018 as our newest Senior Strategist. In her years of prior experience leading marketing teams, Jess has amassed a wealth of marketing knowledge and she enjoys taking a scientific approach to her work. Her true passion lies in growing to understand her clients’ businesses, determining which tools from her toolbox of marketing strategies will get them to their goals, and then measuring success by finding the story in the data.
Here are five fun facts about Jess:
- She is a die-hard St. Louis Blues hockey fan and knows in her heart that it won’t be long before she sees the Stanley Cup being paraded down Market Street.
- Jess loves Excel spreadsheets. She has been overheard saying that working in Excel is her “happy place.”
- In college, she minored in Spanish and studied abroad in Madrid.
- She loves the music of Motley Crue, The Rolling Stones, 2Pac, and Bone Thugs-N-Harmony.
- At 2 pm every day, she experiences a moment of joy when she realizes that there are still so many hours left in the day with so many possibilities of things that can happen and what she can accomplish.
We’re excited to welcome Jess to the go!-team! Give her a high five the next time you see her!