Meet Our Newest go!-Mate—Shannon Levin!
goBRANDgo! has added a new junior designer to our team. Shannon hails from Teaneck, New Jersey and is a recent graduate of Washington University in St. Louis. She has earned a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree and has an interest in illustration and typography. Her art has been featured in A Woman’s Thing magazine, Snapchat Discover, and she is a recipient of a Society of Illustrators award. We’re thrilled to have her join the team and she looks forward to putting her talent to work for your brand.
5 Fun Facts About Shannon
- She was raised by two journalists.
- She’s a strong advocate for social justice.
- Her new record player has her on the lookout for good music (suggestions welcome).
- Making sushi with her friends is a favorite activity.
- You’ll find her at art gallery openings on the weekends.